Thursday 27 November 2014

Stripped Bare

Hi Everyone!


I thought I'd keep you in the loop and let you know what I'm up to in the run up to Christmas and New Year (Where has this year gone?) at the Bras2u shop in Droitwich Spa.

The team and I have been rummaging through our drawers (Pun fully intended) having a look through old and discontinued stock of bras, briefs, basques and swimwear to prepare for the yearly bra sale and the beginning of the building work, which I will tell you more about over the next couple of weeks. 

In the meantime, here are some more details about the Droitwich Bra Shop sale and a few photos I took on my Blackberry this afternoon.





The bra sale starts today (27th November) and finishes at 3pm on Saturday (29th November.) You may have seen our notice and event on our Facebook page:



Triumph Bras from £5.00, Briefs 3 for £10 and Sports bras £10

Building work begins on 20th December to extend our showroom with the introduction of more ranges so we need to clear some discontinued stock to create some room.

Many bra bargains including bridal lingerie, nursing bras, T shirt bras, strapless bras, basques, thermal wear and thermal lingerie, supportive sports bras and more lovely lingerie surprises...




Take a look at the Bras2u Facebook event page here. 

The shop is to be 'Stripped Bare.'

Have a great week, I for sure will have my hands full.   








No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme